Tap Aerator M22 Female Thread Housing & Spray Flow Regulator 3.5 Litres Per Minute (Twin Pack)
Tap Aerator M22 Spray Flow 3.5Lpm is WaterSense certified and can save you up to 75 percent water compared to using the standard aerator. This aerator has a economical spray stream.
Save up to 75% on your water & energy costs by installing tap flow regulators
- Solid brass construction
- Watersense certified 3.5Lpm
- Pressure compensating
- Saves up to 75 percent water
- Spray water stream
- Thread Size M22 Female
- Chrome finish
- Easy installation
- Lead free, complies with reduction of lead in drinking water act
- Spray water stream flow
- Provides a non-splashing, non aerated spray
- Product Finish Chrome
Bathrooms, Golf Clubs, Hotels, Hostels, Hospitals, Leisure Clubs, Nursing Homes, Offices, Universities, Schools, Shower Rooms, Sustainable Homes.
Benefits & Key Features
- Reduces waste of water and energy, by up to 75%
- Flow rate of 3.5 litres a minute compared to standard wasteful output of up to 20 litres.
- Offers savings up to 300% on water usage on taps with uncontrolled stream.
- Easy to fit
- Converts wash basins in the home or workplace with minimum interruption.
- High quality construction.
- Reduces detergent use when washing – thereby helping the environment.
- Use of original housing retains design and aesthetics of original tap.
- Good water dispersion at low flow rates
- Recommended for application in public wash room taps (public bathrooms exposed to walk-in traffic)
The Tap Spray Flow Regulator is perfect for a good water dispersion at low flow rates. A miniature shower pattern provides a full coverage of the hands during washing and saves water at the same time.
A male thread allows screwing the aerator directly into the faucet / tap.
The Tap Spray Flow Regulator is particularly recommended for public areas.
WaterSense certified, WRAS approved
Manufacturer’s 1 year warranty