Sensor Tap iQ A10 COMMERCIAL SENSOR TAP, WITH TEMPERATURE MIXING
CONTi+ Swiss Manufactured Quality Sensor Tap
Commercial Sensor Tap, With Temperature Mixing
Sensor Tap with Superior technology for maximum comfort – compact and solid in design, this model is predestined for hand sinks in rest areas, stadiums, schools, restaurants, hotels and other public areas. The latest in innovative technology offers the best in comfort.
Installing Sensor Taps Will Help Reduce Your Water Usage By Up To 90%
Bathrooms, Golf Clubs, Hotels, Hostels, Hospitals, Leisure Clubs, Nursing Homes, Offices, Universities, Schools, Shower Rooms, Sustainable Homes
Benefits & Key Features
- Sensor tap with the latest in electronic technology. The infrared double-sensors detects in 3-D. Upon recognizing an object, the digital microelectronic sensor promptly turns on the water flowing. Water only runs when needed – reliably and conveniently. An intelligent, logical design prevents malfunctions.
- iQua-click – this unique, patented touch button adds such practical features as “temporary-off“ for undisturbed cleaning or “permanent-on“ for convenient filling of the sink by “continuous run“. Additionally a 24-hour sentinel rinse can be activated.
Special valve technology ensures many years of reliable operation, lasting several million uses with assured shut-off functionality. Due to sturdy construction and durable finishes, this faucet line is an ideal choice for locations where vandalism is a concern. The compact design and sophisticated details enable easy installation and maintenance, just as easy as with conventional faucets.
The infrared sensor technology performs three-dimensional: when an object is detected the electronic promptly triggers the water jet. Water only flows when it is needed – reliable and energy saving.
- Modular single-piece design, without separate installation box, sturdy metal housing
- Dual infrared sensors with automatic setting feature, microprocessor-electronic
- Reliable solenoid valve (minimal level of water pressure surge)
- Vandal-resistant aerator (replaceable with integrated tool)
- Cold water supply connection with flexible high-pressure hose
- Built in filter
- Integrated automatic shut-off for facilitate replacing or cleaning the filter (no shut-off to angle valves required)
- One Tool Service / all system parts accessible from above
- Automatic energy saving function (solar)
- 12 or 24-hour hygienic rinse activate able with Touch
- Integrated battery unit
- Compatible service monitor: control of stored operational data, settings and control functions
Engineering standards: noise class I, DIN EN 200; P-IX 9576 / IA; CE
Standard two year manufacturer’s warranty