EXPERT A50 DECENTRALISED SINGLE ROOM HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM
EXPERT A50 DECENTRALISED SINGLE ROOM HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM
Single room decentralised heat recovery with Wi-Fi control. Maximum air flow up to 50 m³/h
RENERGISE EXPERT SERIES DECENTRALISED SINGLE ROOM HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATION SYSTEM WITH SMART WIFI CONTROL
- Expert A50 is a highly efficient decentralised single room heat recovery unit for decentralised heat recovery ventilation.
- Effective single room humidity, mould, condensation and co2 control.
- Control from your smart phone, home automation system or tablet.
- Units are connected using Wi-Fi to other units to provide a whole house MVHR solution.
- Positive input, continual extract, trickle, boost and purge ventilation options.
Expert ventilation units can operate individually as single room heat recovery units or collectively, via Wi-Fi communication to provide a whole house ventilation solution. In addition, the Expert units can also operate as intermittent extractor fans, positive input ventilation units or continually operating, de-centralised mechanical extract ventilators.
Expert decentralised single room heat recovery system will provide a localised damp, humidity and condensation solution while achieving sufficient levels of ventilation automatically. Up to 93% of heat can be recovered that would normally be wasted when traditional extractor fans are used.
- Arrangement of efficient energy-saving, supply and exhaust, single-room ventilation in flats, houses, cottages, social and commercial premises.
- Reducing heat losses caused by ventilation due to heat recovery.
- Humidity balance and controllable air exchange create individually controlled microclimate.
- Wi-F i data exchange between several single-room ventilation units for coordinated operation.
- Controlled by Android or iOS smartphone or tablet.
- One of the best heat recovery efficiency on the market due to innovative hexagonal structure of the heat exchanger cells.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless communication between units and Android or iOS device control.
- Integrated automatic air shutters prevent air back drafting.
- Easy maintenance. Indoor unit is opened by pressing the latches on both sides. The specially designed front panel can be closed manually to ensure 100 % air tightness and protect against wind impact.
UNIT OPERATING LOGIC IN WINTER PERIOD
- Warm stale air is extracted from the premise, flows through the ceramic heat exchanger and transfers its heat and moisture to it.
- As the ceramic heat exchanger gets warmed up, the unit switches to the supply mode.
- Clean cold intake air flows through the heat exchanger and absorbs accumulated heat and humidity.
- When the heat exchanger is cooled down, the unit switches to the extract air mode.
Control of the unit operation mode is performed by means of Remote Control, Smartphone or tablet. Wi-Fi communication between several units for coordinated operation is available.
- Unit control via smart phone or tablet application.
- The units can be connected by Wi-Fi for synchronized operation.
- House ventilation control via cloud service from anywhere in the world.
- Connection to smart house or Building Management System (BMS) via Wi-Fi.
- Vento V.2 app for Android or iOS devices is available at Google Play and App Store.
- Expert A50 either can operate as independent unit or can be connected with other units in a house and controlled with a master unit. In this case, only the master unit receives a signal from the remote control.
- Control of the unit operation mode is also performed by means of the sensor control panel located on the unit casing or the remote control.
- Vento Expert is equipped with a humidity sensor for indoor humidity control. If humidity increases above a set point, the unit boosts to the speed III.
- The unit is designed for through-the-wall installation inside a prepared hole in an outer wall of the building.
- The best ventilation solution is pair wise installation of reverse phase synchronized units. Some units ensure supply of fresh air to the room and the other units extract air from the premise. This way the most efficient balanced ventilation is arranged.
- In case of brand new construction, units are mounted in two stages:
- Pre-installation of an air duct and an outer ventilation hood at the stage of indoor finishing and outer decorative wall finishing.
- Completion of the installation before commissioning of a house. It includes installation of the indoor unit with controller and shutters, the cartridge, the heat exchanger, the fan and the filters.
Other Models Available:
All the settings of the new ventilation units including the basic ones are now made from a Smartphone over Wi-Fi.
Thanks to a Wi-Fi control system, you can now activate the ventilation system in your home from anywhere around the world to enjoy fresh air on returning.
The new models also benefit from the addition of the weekly schedule feature. This enables setting up a schedule for the fan operation. No longer do you need to program the necessary parameters every day – you can now set up a weekly schedule and let the smart control system do the rest.
You can also use the Wi-Fi connectivity to integrate several Expert units into a single network run by a designated master unit. In the newly announced models the master unit pairs with not just 4, but with 8 slave units.
To achieve an optimum occupant comfort, the fans are fitted with humidity sensors and can be optionally upgraded with СО2 sensors. To this end the fans automatically adjust the air flow to compensate for critical changes in humidity or CO2 concentration once their levels exceed pre-determined threshold values.
Furthermore, the Expert fans can be seamlessly integrated into automated building management systems to use a one-stop approach to control the air handling units and other system components.