iQua Ultra GM10 Expert Sensor Tap – With Temperature Mixing (Battery)
SWISS QUALITY SENSOR TAP, With Superior technology
Normal delivery time 3 to 5 working days
with the latest in electronic technology.
Swiss Manufactures Quality Sensor Tap
iQUA ultra Expert GM10 Commercial Sensor Tap, With Temperature Mixing
First Choice for Any Application – When it comes to meeting the highest hygiene standards, water and energy-saving requirements, and ensuring safety against vandalism, our ultra-series is the best faucet choice. With its multitude of designs, ultra meets any requirement in terms of size, function, power supply, etc. for any environment, including public restrooms and washrooms in commercial establishments. The trend-setting concept combines quality, sustainability, and reliability at an extremely attractive price- performance ratio.
Installing Sensor Taps Will Help Reduce Your Water Usage By To 90%
Sensor Tap with Superior technology for maximum comfort and the latest in innovative technology offers the best in comfort.
Bathrooms, Golf Clubs, Hotels, Hostels, Hospitals, Leisure Clubs, Nursing Homes, Offices, Universities, Schools, Shower Rooms, Sustainable Homes
Benefits & Key Features
- Sustainability – Ultimate water saving and energy efficiency based on sophisticated technology. Years of trouble-free operation due to high-quality materials and components.
- Hygiene – Protection against bacteria transfer due to hands-free operation. Prevention of germ build-up through the use of bacteriostatic materials and hygienic rinsing.
- One Tool Service – A single Allen key is all one needs to open the faucet. Afterwards, tool-free servicing can be carried out in seconds via connector-free plug and play.
- Modular Design – An individual, tailor-made faucet for any environment and application, because of the intelligent modular design concept.
- Pioneering Energy Options – Extension of battery life up to eight years using solar power generated from natural and artificial light or by generating electricity from the integrated, water-driven turbine.
- Twist Stop: Shut-off valve inside faucet, Adjustable scalding protection, LED status display, iQua-Touch for special functions and programming.
- Water Saving – Low flow rates of 6 or even only 2 litres per minute thanks to a choice of aerators. Water flow delay time can be reduced, resulting in even lower water consumption.
- Energy Efficient – Extended lifetime with conventional alkaline cells up to 4 years and full utilisation of the battery capacity through innovative power management. Reduced energy consumption for water heating as water consumption is reduced up to 70 %.
- Solar – Up to 8 years of battery life with the optional solar module, which generates energy from natural and artificial light sources. Ideal for use in public areas.
- Turbine – Extension of the battery life to up to 8 years with the optional turbine module: A mini-power station generates electricity from the flowing water. The ideal solution for highly frequented areas.
Engineering standards: DIN EN 200; CE
Standard two year manufacturer’s warranty
Downloads & Instructions
Renergise iqua ultra lavatory faucet GM10, IR-sensor, with temp. mixing, battery, chrome
Operating pressure: 0.3 – 10 bar
Flow rate: 5.7 l/min. (3 bar)
Max. water temperature: 80° C
Aerator: aerator RC
Flexible hoses: 35 cm
Angle valve connection: G 3/8″
Filters: 0.5 mm mesh size
Sensor-sensitivity: automatic self-adapting sensor technology
Follow-up time: 1 sec. pre-set (adjustable with iqua-touch 0 – 10 sec.)
Continuous water flow time: 2 min. pre-set (adjustable with iqua-touch 30 sec. – 20 min.)
Temporary-off: 2 min. (fixed)
Hygienic rinse time: with iqua-touch 12 or 24-hour activatable
Engineering standards: DIN EN 200; CE
Power supply battery 4 x 1,5V Alkaline AA batteries; life time up to 4 years